Monday, February 6, 2017

February Counterfeit Kit Challenge

Hello and welcome once again. If you are looking for the for Stick It Down you can find it here.
If you are looking for the post for Use Your Stuff you can find it here.

Hello :) Yes I did get something pulled together for the February Counterfeit Kit Challenge over at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog. They are having some new things happening over there this month and worth checking out. If you been wanting to try out the challenge the new mini kit challenge maybe the way to go. Myself that would be hard for me to pull together unless I used the challenge to pull a page kit together :) So me I made a medium kit size for me as I am also working with my The Perfect Collection kit that I made doing Shimelle's class. It's LOAD month so I'm not worried about using it up. From last month I have a few pieces left of the papers that I made into page kits to be used this month too.
Our inspiration this month comes from a Dutch Company Scrap Delight:
This is what I came up with
A Few of My Favorite Things:
I knew that I had a Close To My Heart kit that matched the inspirational kit and used that to get me started. It's one of the Picture Me Life kits so I got all the Project Life cards I need, I added Simple Stories So Fancy, anothe Close To My Heart card kit Laughing Lola that had the purples in that to get the card kit used up and out of my stash, added what I had left in the Simple Stories Home Spun for the yellows that was added in the kit and some extra papers from my stash.
 The papers on their own
 The Alphas
 The Embellishments (A Few Of My Favorite Things are in this kit hence the name of the kit as purple is my favorite color)
 Added some ribbons too, this came about from the 100 Pattern Paper Challenge FB group challenge this month and made sure to add ribbons that would work with this kit :)


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful kit, Tina! I so need to use the Counterfeit Kits to make up some kits this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great kit! I like the idea of a mini kit challenge... may have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful kit, great idea to include a label die. Lots of goodies for your LOAD.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great kit Tina and I chuckled at your comments about the mini-kit. Nice to see the purple too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, looks like a great kit you pulled together Tina! I love the "cool" colors of this kit. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of fun things in that kit, Tina. Liking all that ribbon too, hope you are able to use it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Tina. Just catching up now that I have internet in the new house! I love this kit (and love the idea of starting with one you had already as a base.) Guessing though, that you might NOT be playing along with our new mini-kit feature anytime soon? ;)

    ReplyDelete