Saturday, May 17, 2014

A Bit Sketchy and Birthday Wishes to You

Good morning and happy Saturday, I'm the designer today over at Card A Day Blog and it's the final day of Sketch week. I hope you have enjoyed the sketches as much as I have. Today the sketch I used came from Heart for Homemade and hostess of one of the challenges over at Sketch N Scrap for their birthday month :
 
and this is what I did with the sketch:
A masculine birthday card, what makes a sketch like this so nice is there is very little that could go wrong. Pennants or Flags are all the rage right now. The card was made with the current and last months Counterfeit Kit.
 Close up to the cluster in the corner.
 Close up of the sentiment  area.
The inside of the card all ready for a message of Happy Birthday to the recipient.


Thanks for stopping by today, later another Load14 layout, enjoy your Saturday :)

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Tina! Love the paper! Great masculine card! I myself tend to struggle at times with masculine cards. So glad you joined my Sketch N Scrap birthday bash challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Tina! I love the embellishment cluster! Thanks for joining in our birthday bash at Sketch N Scrap this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Tina, I am loving the sketch! Who doesn't need more birthday cards in their stash?! I love the colors on this one and love that it is a masculine card too, but it is still fun and festive! Hugs

    ReplyDelete