Sunday, May 18, 2014

Primetime of Yesteryears layout

 Hi you all and welcome to LOAD514 Day 17. the theme of the day is pastimes and the prompt is: The Boob Tube! Yes TV! When I was finally old enough to stay up past 8:00 pm and found out that Prime-time television in the mid 70s was fantastic!
 I used Sketch N Scrap: #57

For my layout. I also used background cardstock from last month's counterfeit kit and lots of scraps from both kits to make the layout.
 This diecut and the other diecut both came from Nifty Fifties cricut cartridge, I thought would be fun to add a couple of diecuts to this layout and it's been a while since I had the cricut going.
 The journaling, the card came from Recollections: Questions cardstock paper pad (similar to the PL cards) added a sticker from SS: 24/7 sheet
 Here is the other diecut, the 5" X 7" picture collage of some of my fav shows. The primetime came from Authentique: Original elements sticker sheet.
The 100% sticker came from SS 24/7 sheet. This was a fun layout to do and very enjoyable for a Saturday evening project :)
Thanks for stopping by today to see what I'm up to in my little corner of the world....

15 comments:

  1. Very cool layout Tina! I loved all those shows and watched them too. lol I wish there was still shows like those on tv. The sketch is great and I love your tv's on your layout! Great papers too!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having so much fun reminiscing through your layouts! I loved Charlie's Angels and Happy Days! Awww, the good ole' days! lol! Your use of the sketch is great and I love the die cuts! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to remember those days when we were young and television programmes were SO different to the things our children watch now! I have pinned to remind me to do it myself! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx And thank you for the inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kerry :) Yes it's actually nice to leave them something of what we did with our time, imagining what Mom did at that age :) would have been nice to ask here if it or a diary of it.

      Delete
  4. Love your photo collage ! I really like the way you match your photos with your papers, it's always so pleasant to look at. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch-N-Scrap !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! There is so much to look at! Thank you for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun layout!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Scrap!!!!! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you are really bringing back the days for me! From Barney to the retro shows I am just really enjoying your layouts and this one is great inspiration! I just may have to lift this idea for my book someday! Fantastic take on the sketch challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We must frequent the same blogs.. that's on my 'to do' list! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how neat!! Love all the pics and embellies!!

    Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun layout! Love the tv's and the journaling spot. Thanks for sharing with Sketch-N-Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fun! Love this theme and that you documented it. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cool!!!! Love all details. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great design to use up all those scraps. Super job and nice take on the prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutley love the die cuts and this page is full of so many fun memories! Thank you for joining us at Sketch~n~Scrap!

    ReplyDelete