Thursday, May 1, 2014

The First Football Game LO

Good Morning! Welcome to May. Today I have many things to tell you but first I wanted to mention I will be doing a 2nd round of 50 layouts challenge, starting today.
The 2-page LO I have today I did this past Sunday at a crop so it was part of the 1st round of 50.
I used echo park Touch Down collection kit, that I got through one of the daily specials online buying sites, it was perfect to mark Avery and Elias first football game. We were excited to be there and root on Williamsport Red and see the boys play.
 The left hand side holds a large photo of the boys all geared up, a variety of other pictures taken throughout the game. The collection kit was nice cause it had the paper, the stickers and the cutouts for the layout.
The right hand side holds more pictures including Pap Campbell holding 2 more grandkids, they love to sit on his lap. The large title from the sticker sheet and a journaling card from the cutout sheet. Everything on this layout was in the kit.
 I popped up Allstar with foam tape and touchdown was attached with a glue dot which gave it some dimension too.
 Added the leftover strip from the cutoff to make it a 12 X 12. A fun journaling card for the center.
 The top border was from the cutout sheet and a variety of stickers scattered about the layout. All I need to do yet is journal about the game
The cool title that was on the sticker sheet.
So the other couple of things I wanted to mention is:
So inlight of this I joined up with LOAD514:
I'm looking forward to scrapbooking the daily prompts and will try to post what I'm doing throughout the month. It's going be a hectic crafting month, but a fun one too. Today is also the reveal day for the new Counterfeit Kit Challenge, didn't get a chance to use up all the kit from last month even though I tried my best:
 Lots of paper left, but I put it aside because I have a feeling I'm gonna use it up with LOAD514
The other thing is that Counterfeit Kit Challenge is putting on a weekend event this weekend for National Scrapbook Day. It starts at 8am MST so that means 11 Am for me (plenty of time to do some house cleaning before it takes place or if I hadn't done so get my kit put together. Posts will go live every 2 hours. A mix of inspiration and challenges (I did see mentioned about color inspired challenges). All challenges are open to May 16th plenty of time to get them done.
What are your plans for National Scrapbooking Day?  Have a great day:)



2 comments:

  1. Great layout Tina! Love all that green and those stars. My boy is only 4 but I foresee some green and starry layouts in my future too;-)

    ReplyDelete