Sunday, May 11, 2014

Hello with a Sketch-CADB

Hi you all and welcome to my blog. Happy Mother's Day! Today I'm the designer over at Card A Day Blog and the theme this week is 'use a sketch'.
 I used the current sketch from Mojo Monday to make the card.
 
This is a playful fun sketch to use. I just had finished a layout for LOAD514 so I used the scraps to make the card and I found the Recollections card making embellishments in my stash so that really worked out well. 
I brought in the yellow to the inside and 2 pieces of the red floral into also. The stickers are from my stash and had gotten 3 sheets of stickers at a yard sale they are Suzy's Zoo. A really quick card to give to give (I think this one will be going to one of the soldiers organizations :)
Thanks and have a wonderful day, stop back later to see another LOAD514 layout.

2 comments: