40880 from the Silhouette store. Added a doily and that marvelous digi from Bugaboo. The candles cardstock is from the atd: Birthday Wishes pad.
On the inside I resized 2 of the bracket shape piece that came with the file to bring the candles paper to the inside and a white piece to write on. Added more of the stars and I found this sentiment piece in that same stash drawer I think this one may have came from CTMH stamp set (will have to check on that one. Now to decide which girl will receive it.
Thanks for stopping by and check back later for another LOAD14 layout that I did.
Now it's your turn. Please stop by Jo's Scrap Shack and check out the challenge and to link up what you make! Here are some simple rules.
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
Using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. 3 entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada only
You have until May 16th by 6:00Pm (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced on Monday, May 19th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!