Saturday, May 3, 2014

May Counterfeit Kit-Day Tripper

Hi you all and welcome to my blog. By the end of each month, I start bubbling over with excitement wondering what the new Counterfeit kit is gonna look like and this month's is a fantastic choice. They were inspired by a great selection of kits from PAPER CAMELLIA., April kits and there are a few to choose from:
 
 April 2014 Main Kit
 
 April 2014 Add-On Kit

April 2014 Everyday Life Kit

I fell for all 3 kits so I decided to pull a bit from all three, it may be huge but with LOAD514 this month I just may need that much stuff and I have my 2 past kits waiting on a shelf to be used to this month. So here is Day Tripper 
 Paper-Embellishments-Stamps-PL cards-Brads-Diecuts-Veeners-Stickers-Page kits-Picture This kits-Odds and Ends Papers--Journal Pads. This KIT is HUGE! I'm ready for a crafting rollercoaster this month with LOAD 514, my regular design spots too, any extra scrapping and 2 card swaps I think I got it covered.
 Washi and some interesting masking tape I got awhile back I totally forgot about.
Alphas-border cuts-enamil dots-journal tags-diecuts and more stickers. I pulled all the stickers I had that had cameras and bikes. Well that is it that is Day Tripper.
When I saw the kits they all seem to be directed towards travel which is fantastic I can scrap our traveling pictures this month with alot of the kit and because of Load I also included 2 kits in my favorite color from Close to My Heart for any prompts that may not work with what I have. It's gonna be a fun month I think and I'm ready to enjoy the ride :)





















7 comments:

  1. Good luck with LOAD - that's when a decently full counterfeit kit like this really pays off (and well done for digging out some forgotten items)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee! That is huge and that is saying something coming from me! Enjoy using your kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great stamps and love the Basic Grey packs in there-wish I had added a bit more to my kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely kit, I need to get some of those luggage tags.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't know where to start with that much loveliness! Good luck with Load x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice riff on the travel theme - definitely a LOADed kit (pun intended, hehe)! Now will have to go look at your pages :~D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I adore this kit - so much going on!

    ReplyDelete