Sunday, May 25, 2014

Play All Day

Day 23 of LOAD 514, the theme is Places and the prompt: Playground. Well I got some photos for this layout already printed :)
My 2 youngest kids at the park that I went to quite often as a kid. The pictures are from 1986 approx: late August early September since I had no photos of Steven I can assume he was in school at the time. I started a new class at Big Picture Classes: Sketch Solutions and this layout is for Lesson one of the assignment (she gives us a sketch and we were to turn it one direction) I used my current kit and used echo park Toy Box mini collection for the background paper and some of the pieces throughout the layout.
 I played along with the challenge at Sketch N Scrap May 21, Lisa's challenge of using 2 washi tapes (for wrap it up) I used the pink cameras tape and the arrows/chevron tape in 2 spots, both were used for borders. This picture has all the little extras that I added to the layout and card, paper strips, the journaling block and picture of my youngest son.
 The bottom section has the title card and a picture of my youngest. I used Heidi Swapp's prim & proper photo corners for both pictures. The wood arrow and heart are from CTMH Trinkets wooden shapes.
The journaling block came from recollections journal card pad: Sunny Skies. The pictures were taken at Memorial Park a local park. The park is across the street from the Original Little League field, a field that my Dad played at and my brothers too. When Mom would go to watch the games I would go across the street and play at the playground. It's nice to have that connection as a child and able to have my kids enjoy it too. Have a super holiday weekend.

4 comments:

  1. What a fun layout!!! LOVE all the bright, cheery colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and bright layout Tina!! I love that jack paper and the colorful circle paper is so happy and fun. Love your cute pictures too. It's always fun times when you go to the park! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun page! Love the bright colors! Thanks for playing along with my washi tape challenge at My Creative Endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Light, bright, FUN page! Nice double-play with LOAD + a challenge.

    ReplyDelete