Monday, May 26, 2014

Best Dad By Par card CCC #35

Happy Memorial Day to you!

Hi you all and welcome to my blog, today is the theme Father's Day over at Creative Cutting Challenge and we are to do a card with that theme. The card I did in honor of my Dad he loved to play golf:
I used Creative Pointe's newest cutting file: Golf Set and it's a great set of cutting files if you have anyone one in your family that plays golf it is a must have:
 Golf Set - Click Image to Close
 I used the golf bag and clubs for the front of the card and fond this saying on line to make the sentiment and I used simple stories Awesome set for the one of a kind sticker for the corner. I did manage to use my last month's kit with the alphas used for the sentiment, but everything came from my stash,
.
I brought in the same paper and a cut of the golf ball and tee for a nice addition to the inside and room for a little note.

5 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the papers you used - they're perfect - and I love how you finished off the inside! Fun sentiment, too! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great Father's Day card Tina!! Especially for the men in one's life who love to golf. Love it!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card....LOVE the argyle paper you chose and the sentiment. And the inside is just as great as the outside.

    ReplyDelete