Monday, May 19, 2014

Toothless Smile layout

Welcome to Day 18 of LOAD 514, the theme is VIPs and the Prompt is: Open Wide (your dentist) so I did work off the prompt but not quite what Lain had in mind but she said that it could be a toothy story so I did find a picture of me without a tooth, lucky enough to have one out on the bottom during Christmas of 1967 photo:
My layout come about from a sketch challenge from Sketch N Scrap from the hostess: Lissa from MightyCrafty on May 17 she said: Without further ado, here's the challenge I'm hosting:Use your favorite Sketch N Scrap sketch to create a layout or card. I chose the sketch from Saturday, February 15, 2014

All the papers from the layout came from my current and past counterfeit kit, wow with LOAD the kit is really dwindling down. That's a win win for bashing my stash!
 I finished off the Jolees by You Glitter Stars pack. The flower cluster came from CTMH Florentine stickease pack. The smile came from MM Cheerful title stickers. A rub on right above/under the smile title is from fancy pants designs.The journal block came from a cutout sheet and added some washi tape to that.
The toothless title came from a Big Lots alpha pack, went to our Big Lots over the weekend they phased out the scrapbooking department so sad about that I used to get some of the best deals there. The top corner cluster includes another rub on from fancy pants designs working right thru that pack about half gone. More stars and a repeat of the pennants, the black background paper came from English Moss speciality paper pack one of the shape papers in it.
I journaled about sticking my tooth under my pillow for the tooth fairy. There was another story I wanted to tell of a bad root canal but had no pictures to go with it so when I came across this one that is the one I decided to do.
Thanks for stopping by today and I wish you a fantastic day!

4 comments:

  1. Cute layout. LOVE the bright colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun -- love the colors and the "vintage" photo. :) Thank you for playing along with my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this layout is too cute Tina! I love the fun colors you used and I just love that adorable picture of you. Great layout! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with this sketch! It was one of my favorites too! Thanks for joining our birthday bash this month at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete